London's Top 7 Marriage Proposal Packages
With stunning architecture, rich history, and secret gardens, London is one of the most exciting and romantic cities in the world to propose in.
The Shard Proposal
SKY29 CLIENTS INCLUDE
All proposal bookings and payments made to us or the venue are strictly non-refundable.
We can only request a reschedule with the venue (if possible due to their opening times) and you agree by booking with us that this may not be possible.
No tripods or any decorations allowed. No food or drink allowed onto the venue.
If you wish to bring your own professional photographer or videographer we must be informed in writing 7 days in advance of the event date and all fees paid in advance.
Your booking is directly between you and the venue itself, not with SKY29 LTD.
SKY29 LTD is acting as your agent only. You agree that any liability is limited to the fees we receive from you only and not those paid by us to The Shard.
By using SKY29 LTD's services you have accepted the venues terms and conditions.
SKY29 LTD's terms take precedent over any other terms.
Bookings and Deposits
Three super simple steps to book a proposal with us!
1. Let us know your Proposal Package and any Add-ons.
2. We confirm your requirements with you by email.
3. We will email our invoice for Secure Payment by Credit/Debit Card via Worldpay or BACS.
Once the full balance is received we send you confirmation of your special date by email.
That's it! Everything will be ready for your amazing special event.
We will also schedule a call with you the week before your event to run through everything with you and we are also available anytime for any questions or any advice needed.
Deposits and Instalments
1. Is my date confirmed if I have only paid a deposit? No. Paying a deposit does not confirm the date. Any payments you make are used to pay off your invoice though. We can only book a date and time with the venue when payment has been received in full.
2. How much is the deposit? To secure any package it's £200.
3. Can I pay more than the deposit amount? Yes. You will have the option to pay the deposit, more than the deposit or the full amount.
4. Do I have to pay the balance in one payment? No. You can pay the balance in as many instalments as you want. This allows you to spread the cost of the package over a longer period.
We are unable to offer any refunds on any payments paid to us. If you do have to reschedule we will attempt to contact the venue on your behalf but our policy is no refunds. If the venue decide to move the date or time we will of course let you know.
- 5 STAR REVIEW - "Proposed to my fiance here and I cannot fault the communication, service and views from this place! I dealt with Stuart who gave the most impeccable customer service and always was on hand for any questions or changes I wanted to make. Not only was he on hand before the proposal but during he was always on hand to help and provide support. The professional photos taken were the best memory we could have asked for! With the iconic London scenery in the background (Docklands, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's, London Eye, The Shard) the photos were just stunning. Stuart was very personable, friendly and always offered more to than what was agreed! The venue itself was lovely and really is a special place that overlooks the beautiful town of London. Thank you for making mine and my finances dreams come true Stuart!."
Mr. Dharminder Tamani - Accountant - North London
"I chose the venue for its stunning unrestricted views across all of London which I had not seen anywhere else and the fact that Stuart was willing to go the extra mile to help make it the special personal event it deserved to be. Stuart worked with me to create a bespoke package which included the signature bouquet of flowers, a 50 foot red carpet aisle, rose petals, stunning photos and a grand piano and pianist. The venue looked incredible and my fiance was completely won over by the experience. Unlike other locations I approached, there was no rush to get us in and out and we really got to enjoy our time together for our special moment. It was the perfect surprise proposal. I Would highly recommend to anyone!"
Mr. Mubashar Sapru - IT Security Expert - Leicester
"Stuart..God bless you. Me and my beautiful future wife - Thank you so much! Beautiful karma from the heavens for doing such an amazing proposal for us. This guy has made our day. We will remember this forever! You are like no one else!"
Mr. Benjamin Levy - Dentist - North London
"Just wanted to thank you for your services, everything was spectacular. The setup was amazing and really took her by surprise."
"Will highly recommend this to anyone planning a proposal."
Mr. Claud Hoban - Consultant - West London
"A massive thanks to making it such a special occasion! My fiance is still on cloud 9"
"The professional photos look amazing and I am happy with all of them, again thank you for making it a night to remember for the rest of our lives!"
Mr. Sminder Balkhus - Partner Account Manager - West London
PROPOSALS DIRECTOR - STUART DOWNES
"As the proposals director at Sky29, it is my job to ensure every element is perfectly in place to ensure the highest level of service and the utmost discretion."
"I strive to make everyone feel like a welcome and honored guest. In the film/photo side of the business I have welcomed famous brands, models and celebrities like Tinie Tempah and Keith Lemon to venues in London. I understand the importance of taking care of every detail to create a first class experience."
"It is incredibly rewarding to help people create an extraordinary proposal and priceless memory. I like nothing better than helping couples embark on a new life journey together."
WORKING WITH CHARITIES
SKY29 has made an annual donation to Solace Women's Aid for the last 5 years.